Muscat is an amazing city! It is Middle East’s best-kept secret. It is located on the Oman Gulf at the Arabian Sea and surrounded by the rocky Western Al Hajar Mountains. A city which will become the top travel destination soon (or maybe it already is…) What makes it so special ? Muscat is considered as one of the smallest capitals in the world, but this relatively small city has a lot to offer. The Omani culture and history, architecture, beautiful sandy beaches along the Arabian Sea, mountains, delicious food, local markets, amazing people (some even claim that the Omanis are the most hospitable people on earth !). There is so much to see there. Oman advertises its natural beauty with the following campaign: ‘Beauty has an address – Oman’. READ MORE !!!
- Journeys to Saudi Arabia: Tasting Raw Camel Milk
- Gili Meno – Lombok’s Paradise Island, Gili Islands, Indonesia
- Faulhorn-Grindelwald. The longest toboggan run in Europe.
- One Day in Amman, Capital City of Jordan
- Winter hiking to Capanna Leit and Pizzo delle Löite, Lepontine Alps, Switzerland
- Mountain Biking Trail No.4 ‘Um den Homberg’, Baselland, Switzerland
- 3 days in Muscat, capital city of Oman
- Volunteering for FNPF Nusa Penida, Indonesia
- Hiking in the Graian Alps, Parco Nazionale Gran Paradiso, Aosta, Italy
- The 15 Best Snorkeling Destinations in Europe
- City Break
- Czech Republic
- Northern Ireland
- Saudi Arabia
- Winter Sports
- 22,558 hits
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.